Gold likely to rally into New Year 2012

Looking forward to 2012 it looks as though we are going to see some major changes unfold globally that will change the way we do things live our lives. Unfortunately its a very negative outlook but I do have hope that something will be done to perserve are somewhat normal lifestyles. I’m not one to talk doom and gloom, there are enough of those guys out there already so lets stick with the charts and focus on what is unfolding now in the present and how to take advantage of it…

Here is my positive out look for gold and what I feel is likely to unfold near term. If the dollar continues its rally and breaks out it could actually put some pressure on gold. I know gold is a safe haven so I do expect it to hold up, but a strong dollar will neutralize a lot of the buying in gold in my opinion.

Base on the chart and history, Gold likely to rally into New Year 2012

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gold edges up on weaker dollar, dovish U.S. Fed policy bets

Gold Price Futures (GC) Technical Analysis – Trader Reaction to Minor 50% Level at $1954.80 Sets the Tone

India, not Trump, is the real reason behind the crash in gold prices